Ayurvedic Treatment for Back Pain
The main reason behind the back pain is the bad lifestyle of the person. The back pain also occurs due to the poor posture, bad sitting posture, overweight and many other things.
This problem increases with age. The situation of arthritis, spondylosis, osteoarthritis and many others can also be the reason behind this problem. This problem increases with age.
The human spine is almost like the pillar of the body. Modern man’s lifestyle, stress, work environment are all factors which restrict our mobility and flexibility, eventually leading to a very high percentage of the population suffering from back pain. The major reason for lower back pain is due to the pressure or damage to the five vertebrae (L1 to L5) in the lumbar area. Care has to be given to the lower back which supports the weight of the upper parts of the body. The cause of the lower back disorders is herniated discs, injured discs, infections, degeneration (spondylosis), tearing of ligaments, damages due to the lifting of heavy objects, etc.
The traditional treatment for lower back pain involves the use of drugs and surgical operations. These treatments don’t work in all the cases because most people don’t have backache due to an injury. Instead, the pain is the response of the mind and body to an underlying condition.
According to Ayurveda, lower back pain occurs because of the vitiation of any of the 3 main doshas. The backache is an indicator of the weakness of bones/muscles and Vata aggravation.
Medinovita with its 28 days treatment venture has come up with a new and exceptional solution to your back pain problems wherein you would get proven results to cure your ailment. The Ayurvedic experts at our hospitals make sure to cure the patient with the utmost care and with proper diet.
Medinovita in association with NABH accredited ayurvedic hospitals provide the best Ayurvedic treatment for back pain in India. We provide the best Ayurvedic treatment for back pain that is unique to each individual and their body type(dosha), identifying the underlying factors in the ailment.
Ayurvedic & Panchkarma treatments can help patients to avoid surgery. This form of traditional Indian medicine is safe and effective for patients of all age groups. The treatment is 100% natural and therefore, it does not cause any unwanted side effects or discomfort in the body. Ayurveda stresses on holistic healing; the practitioners of Ayurveda often create a detailed treatment plan for all patients that seek their help.
Which Ayurveda Therapies are Commonly Used For Back Pain Relief?
- Abhyangam: A full body rub (Head to Toe) finished with Ayurvedic oils. It diminishes torments and hurts in the joints by greasing up the same, enhances blood course and channelizes nerve finishing.
- Kati Basti: In Kati Basti exceptionally arranged warm homegrown oil is poured over the lower back and held inside a very much made utilizing dark gram glue or entire wheat flour. It is useful in bring down back conditions like lumbar spondylosis, between vertebral circle prolepses, lumbago (low spinal pain), and sciatica.
- Pizhichil: is the pressing of warm cured oil onto the body of the patient from a bit of material that is intermittently absorbed a vessel containing the sedated oil. Pizhichil truly implies pressing. It enhances muscle tone and reinforces them subsequently giving the genuinely necessary help.
- Kizhi: utilizes powders, herbs, rice, and tied in a muslin material to make little travel bags. These powders, herbs, rice or sand sacks are then warmed and daintily beat over the body or particular parts of the body as required. This back rub gives dry warmth to disturbed Vata and vata Kapha conditions. The warmth created in Kizhi appeases the bothered vata along these lines diminishing the related agony promptly
- Sneha Basti: includes douche utilizing sedated oil. It is utilized to treat bring down spinal pain, gout and ailment.
- Kashaya Basti: includes douche utilizing sedated decoction. It is utilized to treat bring down spinal pain, gout and ailment.