Panchakarma Treatment at Somatheeram
Somatheeram the award-winning Ayurveda Hospital set on a tropical garden and a prime beachfront location in South India. Here you can benefit from traditional Ayurvedic therapy as well as Yoga in a blissfully peaceful environment. Somatheeram, the world’s first Ayurveda hospital set in a resort ambiance to provide Ayurveda treatments /programs for persons/patients from all over the world. It is located at Chowara Beach with over 15 acres of greenery all around on a hillock 9 km south of the famous Kovalam Beach, Trivandrum, Kerala, India.
Ayurveda is the soul and essence of Somatheeram, which has been providing Ayurvedic treatment the traditional way for more than 30 years and has rightfully earned the name ‘The Ayurveda People’. Ayurveda, which literally means the science of life (Ayur = Life, Veda = Science), Ayurveda is an ancient medical science which was developed in India thousands of years ago.
The special Ayurveda treatments and packages offered are includes; Rejuvenation therapy, Panchakarma / Detoxification / Body purification, Slimming, Stress management, Anti-aging, Beauty care and various Clinical treatments for cure.
Click here to Book Panchakarma Treatment at Somatheeram.Alternatively you can email us email@example.com or WhatsApp us on +91-9740177277 to get a free consultation.
How to reach Somatheram
Nearest international Airport is Trivandrum(TRV). The transfer from Trivandrum Airport to Somatheeram is free of charge and is organized by the hospital as long as Somathheram is aware of your flight details (time of arrival and flight number). Hospital staff will await you outside the airport terminal. When leaving the airport, please look out for the sign “Somatheeram Ayurvedic Health Resort”. The trip to the hotel takes about 30 minutes by taxi.
(Somatheeram Research Institute & Ayurveda Hospital Pvt. Ltd.)
Kovalam,Thiruvananthapuram- 695501,Kerala, India
How to Apply Visa For Ayurveda Treatment in India
- Navigate to Govt of India Evisa application website
- Click on E-Visa Application on the left side of the web page.
- Select your Passport Type, Nationality, Port of Entry(Airport in India where your first entry is what need to be selected). Consider you are flying to Trivandrum and have a direct flight from your city to Mumbai and is then taking a connecting flight to Trivandrum. In this case, Mumbai should be selected as your port of entry.
- Enter Date of Birth as per Passport , email id and expected date of arrival at India.
- Select Visa Service as e-tourist Visa and if you are planning for short term Ayurveda treatment, select the option as "RECREATION/SIGHT-SEEING". For short term yoga visit to India, select "SHORT TERM YOGA PROGRAMME"
- Enter the verification text shown in the page and click continue after selecting the read instruction check box.
- In the next page, enter your personal information under the Applicant Details section and passport details under the Passport Details section. Please note the Temporary Application ID displayed on top of the page as that is your application Id. Click on Save and Continue to next page.
- In the third page of the application, please enter your home country address information, family information and professional details. Click on save and continue to next page
- The fourth page is Visa Details Form, where you will be asked to enter places to be visited and also expected the port of exit from India. For short term Ayurveda or yoga treatment, please enter the city you are visiting along with Ayurveda center. Complete the other visa related questions and provide a reference in India and the United States. You can give the Ayurveda or yoga center you are visiting as the reference.
- In the fifth page, there are Additional Question details that need to be marked Yes/No. Once completed please click on Save and Continue.
- Sixth page is Upload photograph and the digital passport size photograph should be uploaded in this page.
- Once the photo is successfully uploaded, navigate to next page, where the scanned copy of passport pdf should be uploaded. Make sure the file size is not more than what is specified. For Ayurveda or yoga treatment only the scanned passport copy is required and no other documents are needed.
- Next page is Verification Page, where all the data entered will be listed and need to be verified before proceeding to the next page. Verify all the details and Click on Verified and Continue to proceed to the payment page.
- Read the instruction on the Online Visa Fee Payment Page and click on the Pay Now button to pay the evisa fee amount. The fee amount is different for each country and is available here.
- Please note down the Application ID displayed in the Online Visa Fee Payment Page as it is required for any future communication or issues with payment.
Next Steps After EVisa Application is Submitted
After the evisa application is submitted online, there will be an email confirmation to the provided email.It normally takes 3 days for the electronic travel authorization(ETA) to be sent to your email by Bureau of Immigration.
During your travel, you need to carry the printout of the electronic travel authorization(ETA) which is your e-visa to enter India.Upon arrival in India, records would be examined by the Immigration Officer. Biometrics Details(photograph & Fingerprints)of the applicant will be mandatorily captured at the arrival airport
E-Visa processing time
Evisa is normally approved within 3 days of application..
Assistance in booking treatment with Somatheeram
What documents should i carry to Somatheeram
You have to carry your original passport.No other documents are required.
How can Medinovita help you
We are one of the best medical travel service provider in India helping customers like you to travel to India for various medical treatments. We have a partnership with India's best hospitals and travel agents to book tickets, hotels and arrange local transport. You may contact us if you are interested in book tickets or hotel through us and our concerned team will contact you. please submit the inquiry or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call or WhatsApp us on +91-9740177277. We usually respond within one hour of receiving the inquiry.
Why India is becoming popular as a medical tourism destinations
- Low Cost of Treatment when compared to the first world countries like the US and UK.
- Getting Visas for medical purpose is much easier than ever.
- Access to immediate service is what attracts foreign medical tourists. Surgeries are done almost immediately.
- Even though India is a developing country, it provides world-class and standardized medical services and cares with the help of the latest technology.
- Post retreatment recovery provided to patients with therapies like Ayurveda, Naturopathy, and Yoga.
- India provides an opportunity for medical tourists to visit some of the most alluring and awe-inspiring places by taking them on a medical tourist trip.
- India has a strong base of qualified and skilled doctors. Another major factor that has made India succeed in inviting the medical tourists is the populace of good English speaking doctors, guides and medical staff which makes it easier for the foreign tourists to correlate well to Indian doctors.