Indraparastha Apollo Hospital,New Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is the First Hospital in India to be Internationally Accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) consecutively for the fourth time. It is one of the best multi-specialty tertiary acute care hospitals with over 700 beds in India and the most sought-after destination in SAARC region for healthcare delivery.
A state-of-the-art modern facility in the heart of the capital, it is spread over 15 acres and has a built-up area of over 600,000 square feet. Currently the hospital has 695 beds with a capacity to expand to 1000 beds. Right from the infrastructure to the latest medical technology acquisition, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has always kept its patients first and strived to deliver not world class but the world's best care to its patients since its inception in 1996.
Why choose Indraprastha Apollo Hospital for Neurosurgery
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi was ranked the 5th best private hospital in India for Neurology Paediatrics by THE WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2013.
- 52 Specialties under one roof
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India
- NABL accredited clinical laboratories
- Experienced and renowned doctors in Cardiac sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and Neurological sciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery)
- Largest Sleep Lab in Asia
- 6 bed dedicated Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with stringent infection control practices
- Latest and Best-in-Class Medical technologies like PET-MR, PET-CT, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, Novalis Tx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner and many more are used to provide world-class care.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi successfully performs a Split Liver Transplant in two adults, a first in the city and second in the country.
- One of the largest Dialysis Units in India
Indraparastha Apollo Hospital Centres of Excellences
- Cardiac Sciences
- Cancer Care
- Nephrology & Urology
- Bariatric Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Robotic Surgery