‣ Surgeon will send you for routine blood tests and any other investigations required prior to your surgery.
‣ You will be asked to undertake a general medical check-up with a physician.
‣ You should have any other medical, surgical or dental problems attended to prior to your surgery.
‣ Make arrangements for help around the house prior to surgery.
‣ Cease aspirin or anti-inflammatory medications 10 days prior to surgery as they can cause bleeding.
‣ Cease any naturopathic or herbal medications 10 days before surgery.
‣ Stop smoking as long as possible prior to surgery.